THE TERRESTRIAL CITIES OF SCIENCE™
Sustainable Non-Toxic Cities
Project Galileo’s 3 full-scale Terrestrial Cities of Science™, and our Mini City of Science™, will each reflect the history, present culture, and anticipated future of our 4 respective Host Countries: the Republics of Georgia, Haiti, and the Philippines, and the Kingdom of Thailand.
Our 3 Main Cities, each planned for 100,000 inhabitants, will spawn a minimum of 25,000 jobs each, and will serve as nuclei for the complete economic development and transformation of their 3 respective Host Countries into modern, thriving nations within the global community. They will each be endowed with Project Galileo’s 5 Financial Engines™, subject to government licensing: (a) our Innovation Exchange™; (b) a branch of the First Nations Stock Exchange™; (c) one or more branches of CBank™ (our Christian Bank); (d) a Polygraphics Facility; and (e) the utilization of our own proprietary and innovative cryptocurrency: Galileo Monetary Units™ (GMU’s). GMU’s will be employed, by ordinance, for all transactions within each of our Cities of Science™ (our 3 Terrestrial Cities, the Mini City, and our Virtual City). The 12 Funds of Project Galileo, and the 15 Foundations of Project Galileo, will each be represented within our 3 full-scale Terrestrial City of Science™, and will be investing into the SME’s and other companies that will be listed on our Innovation Exchanges™ (and the First Nations Stock Exchange™). Our Funds and Foundations will also be contributing to the economies of the our 4 Host Countries.
Project Galileo’s Mini City of Science™ will be constructed on the outskirts of Bangkok, Thailand: a city of over eight million (8,000,000) people. The Mini City will be created to attract both local and international tourists, and to serve as a hub for both governments and high-net-worth investors who have interest in developing a Terrestrial City of Science™ or Mini City of Science™ within their respective countries.
3 Terrestrial Cities of Science™
The 3 planned full-scale Terrestrial Cities of Science™ will each encompass:
- Financial Center, built around our 2 Junior Stock Exchanges, our Government Swaps Engine, and our Christian Bank Branch(es) (of CBank™), and including representative offices or global trading hubs of Project Galileo’s 12 Funds and 15 Foundations;
- University of the City of Science, with 5,000 Students, Faculty, and Service Staff, and with ancillary schools serving and inspiring all age groups;
- High-Tech R&D and Light Manufacturing Sector accommodating 5,000 workers and professionals, inclusive of high-tech engineering and vocational training, long-term career management, as well as internal support for innovators, including start-up financing for branch ventures;
- Sports and Entertainment Complex hosting a minimum of one globally recognized sports team, and providing training and support for promising athletes, from early stages of development to professional career management;
- Construction and Materials (Importation) Sector, highlighting the production and importation of green building materials, including the procurement of manufactured high-tech items from other Terrestrial Cities of Science™ and from approved vendors operating within the Virtual City of Science™;
- High-Tech Medical Center, providing innovative treatments, and medications, that are not generally available to the international public. The best of both modern and traditional medicine will be available to our Citizens and to our Visitors, and via e-commerce with the Virtual Medical Center™ of the Virtual City of Science™;
- Government Complex, including a City Hall, Project Galileo’s Virtual Arbitration Forum™, places of worship, and a royal palace for select Families and VIP Visitors;
- Recreational Areas, including public parks and beaches, public libraries and database access, tourist facilities, and retail shopping infrastructure within each City; and
- Drones and Robots, representing a notable feature of each Terrestrial Cities of Science™. Our Cities will be drone-friendly, and robot-friendly, but such devices will be integrated into each cityscape in a way that stimulates the creation of jobs within the “new economy” of each Metropolis, minimizing job elimination and human redundancy (this integration can and will be achieved).
The Labor Force
The labor force of 5,000 or more individual construction workers and specialists who will be building each Terrestrial City of Science™, including the historic renovation of any existing structures, will be offered training, and new jobs within the High-Tech and Light Manufacturing Sectors, upon the completion of construction of each City. In this way, the cruel treatment of “repatriating” laborers, like ever so many spent cartridges, which is a common practice in the Middle East, will not be emulated or repeated. The families of our cherished construction workers will be able to stay, live, and prosper in the Terrestrial Cities they construct, and will be treated as welcome Citizens, with full recognition of the worth of their labor, and their accomplishments. As a policy, we will not be importing laborers from foreign countries, but will do all to employ persons drawn from the local labor force within each of our 4 Host Countries. The Labor Force which constructs the Mini City of Science™ will likewise be offered training, and continuing employment, within the Mini City.
Advanced Building Standards
The Building Code for the 3 planned Terrestrial Cities of Science™, and the Mini City of Science™, will be established by the SNAP Team of the RFO (one of the 5 Consortium Member Organizations)–an elite team of planners, architects, and specialists who are knowledgeable in the implementation of green construction standards. The Building Code for our Terrestrial Cities of Science™ will be drafted so that all new buildings and other infrastructure will meet or exceed the LEED Standard of green construction. Our Building Codes will be imposed on all new construction, and incorporated into the renovation or seismic retrofitting of existing structures within each Terrestrial City (and the Mini City).
Positioning of the Terrestrial Cities of Science™
Each of Project Galileo’s 3 planned Terrestrial Cities of Science™ will be located, subject to high-level government negotiations, within a specialized free zone, obtained through negotiations with the government of each Host Country (note that the Mini City, in Thailand, will not be located within a free zone, and will have a much smaller population, as well as a separate economic model). Both businesses and individuals within our 3 planned Terrestrial Cities should be able to benefit from low tax rates, and special financial and securities legislation. Citizenships, and Business Licenses, will be able to be obtained for both our Virtual and Terrestrial Cities, via: (a) the qualification of each individual or enterprise by the Project Galileo Authority™; and (b) the purchase, by applicants, of specified amounts of GMU’s (our cryptocurrency for use within each City). For security purposes, entry into each Terrestrial City of Science™ will be strictly controlled via access cards, and other secure identification methods, applicable both to Citizens and Visitors. Imperial Guard Security Group (“IGSG”), one of the five Consortium Member Organizations, will be responsible for protecting our precious Technologists, all other Citizens, and all tourists and students who come to visit each Terrestrial City of Science™ (and the Mini City).
A Subsidiary Chapter of L’Institut des Sciences et Arts, known as “L’Institut,” will be established within each full-scale Terrestrial City of Science™. With its Mother Chapter located in Paris, France, L’Institut will be dispatching its 200 Savants, including artists, scientists, educators, technologists, engineers, architects, economists, and other specialists, to the building site of each Terrestrial City of Science™, during the Planning Phase of each Metropolis, to advise Project Galileo Group, Empire Group, the RFO, and IGSG on the character, culture, and relevant technologies to incorporate into each Terrestrial City. The RFO will then build a “Lodge” for the local Chapter to be established in the new Terrestrial City of Science™, and L’Institut‘s Parisian Mother Chapter will get to work on recruiting the 200 new Savants, and 300 Support Staff, of its new Subsidiary Chapter. 100 new Savants will be recruited from the relevant Host Country, and 100 additional new Savants will be brought in from around the World, to serve permanently within said Subsidiary Chapter.
The 4 combined Chapters of L’Institut, plus the “Virtual Society of Savants™” (within the Virtual City of Science™), will form a cooperative series of intellectual hubs, for the exchange of ideas, the generation of new technologies, and the bringing together of innovations of every description to enhance the beauty, intellectual climate, technological relevance, economic efficiency, and cultural value of each Terrestrial City.
The 3 planned Terrestrial Cities of Science™ will be built as modern marvels, reflecting the glory of the past of each Host Country, while setting the tone for future decades and centuries of prosperity for our diverse and creative Citizenry.